2 Warehouse Operative Positions
- Warehouse Operative full-time, £19,227
- Warehouse Operative part-time, £19,227 (pro-rata)
TRAID is looking for two Warehouse Operatives to work with the warehouse and sorting team to ensure the clothes we divert from landfill are handled, sorted and dispatched as quickly as possible to TRAID’s charity shops, and reports to the Sorting Supervisor. You will need to be physically fit as the role include moving boxes, trolleys and packing.
TRAID is a UK registered charity (297489) working to tackle and solve the environmental damage and social injustices caused by making, consuming and disposing our clothes. We are the only charity in the UK dedicated to the collection and reuse of unwanted clothes.
- To be a punctual and committed staff member
- Ensure that TRAID’s donated product is handled efficiently and effectively
- Ability to be flexible with required tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to grade clothing based on saleable conditions
- Ensure accurate recording of trolleys weight
- Ability to grade clothing into label/design orientated categories
- Observe TRAID’s policies and procedures, including health and safety policies
- Be committed to TRAID’s charitable objectives across the environment, education and international development
- Good track record of reliability in previous posts
- Knowledge of current fashions and trends
- Physical stamina
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Please email your CV to Rose Nkore, TRAID Sorting Supervisor.