Location: Hybrid working
Contract: 1-Year Fixed Term, Part Time (20 hours per week)
Salary: £27,000 pro rata
Reporting to: Recruitment & Training Director
TRAID is looking for a Recruitment Assistant with excellent managerial and operational skills to join the Recruitment & Training Department. You will be responsible for supporting the Recruitment & Training Director in the recruitment and training of Flexible Working Sales Assistants across our 12 retail stores. You should be very hands-on, a problem-solver and have a strong operational background within either retail/hospitality industry.
TRAID is a UK charity offering an alternative to buying new clothes. We want the world of fashion to work differently, so we’re taking actions to make that happen. As a pioneer in clothing reuse, our aim is to progress the concept of secondhand so that it becomes the first choice for as many people as possible. We do this by collecting, sorting, and re-selling quality clothes, using the income raised to fund good causes and influence real change. TRAID is actively, right now, supporting organic cotton farmers, funding day care centres for garment workers, and saving wearable clothing from landfill.
There are lots of ways to find out more about our work at TRAID, visit our website and social media channels: Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter
- Advertise and recruit zero-hour contract staff members.
- Create rotas and manage contractual staff against retail staffing requirements.
- Screening and qualifying candidates’ experience and skill set.
- Providing excellent candidate care throughout the recruitment process.
- Training new staff members in your team in line with training guides.
- Devise recruitment strategies for producing and placing job ads that reflect TRAID and its brand.
- Basic retail HR management – sickness, holiday, and timecards are all up to date and processed in time with Finance & Payroll.
- Develop, update, and oversee training programmes and materials.
- Actively identify and attract candidates through job boards and social media (including LinkedIn).
- Building partnerships/relationships with local universities to support recruiting contractual staff.
- Support with the onboarding/induction process of new starters.
- Support in producing strategies that ensure new employees are fully integrated into the organisation including necessary documentation and references.
- Support the evolution of new initiatives by providing adequate personnel.
- Continue to build and further develop the vibrant TRAID culture.
To apply, please email your CV and a brief intro letter to Enrico Rizzi, TRAID’s People Recruitment and Training Director.