Clothes Sorter, Full-Time
TRAID is looking for a full-time Sorter for 12 months maternity cover. You will based in our warehouse in Wembley and be working as part of a team hand-sorting clothes donated to the charity. You will be an essential part of the team responsible for choosing and grading clothes, textile and shoes for TRAID’s 11 charity shops in London.
We are looking for applicants with:-
- Excellent knowledge of brands and labels
- Strong interest in fashion, trends and vintage
- Comfortable working in a warehouse
- Organised and punctual
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Committed to TRAID’s charitable objectives across the environment, education and international development
TRAID offers a great working environment as part of a friendly and supportive team. To apply, please email your CV and a short covering letter to TRAID’s Sorting Supervisor Rose Nkore or you can post it to Rose Nkore, 5 Second Way, Wembley, London, HA9 0YJ
TRAID is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organisation.