Location: MediaCityUK, Salford Quayside, Manchester
Contract: Full Time, Fixed Term (2nd November 2023 – 13th December 2023)
Hourly pay: £10.95
Position: Sales Assistant
Reporting to: Shop Manager
We’re seeking Charity Sales Assistants with immediate availability at the Charity Super.Mkt – a multi-charity pop-up shop at it’s next pop-up location in MediaCityUK, Salford Quayside, Manchester.
We are looking for recruits who want a job with real purpose, who love retail, fashion, and want to work in charity and second-hand clothing. TRAID’s pop-up shop at Charity Super.Mkt is a busy stall that needs vibrant people who can deal with high volumes of customers and keep our shop floor constantly stocked.
- Provide TRAID customers with excellent service and the best in-store experience
- Ensure the smooth operational running of the shop
- Keep the shop floor stocked
- Be a shop cashier
- Be a brand ambassador for TRAID
- Has a passion for secondhand clothing, with a strong interest in fashion and knowledge of brands
- Enjoys collaborating and working as part of a team
- Has stamina to work in an incredibly busy retail store
- Has a good track record of reliability in previous posts, with previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A creative thinker, who uses their initiative to find the best possible solution in every situation
- Willing to be flexible with working hours and days
TRAID is ambitious in terms of growth and social and environmental impact. If you want your work life to be purposeful and to contribute to a fairer and more sustainable world, then we would love to hear from you.
TRAID is a UK charity offering an alternative to buying new clothes. We want the world of fashion to work differently, so we’re taking actions to make that happen. As a pioneer in clothing reuse, our aim is to progress the concept of secondhand so that it becomes the first choice for as many people as possible. We do this by collecting, sorting, and re-selling quality clothes, using the income raised to fund good causes and influence real change. TRAID is actively, right now, supporting organic cotton farmers, funding day care centres for garment workers, and saving wearable clothing from landfill.
To apply, please email your CV and a brief intro letter to Enrico Rizzi, TRAID’s People Recruitment and Training Director.