Contract: Full Time
Salary: £22,526 p.a + bonus
Position: Charity Sales Assistant
Reporting to: Shop ManagerApply
Traid is looking for a motivated Sales Assistant who wants a job with real purpose, loves retail, fashion, and wants to work in charity and second-hand clothing. In this role, you will assist with the day-to-day running of the shop, providing great customer service, driving sales, pricing products and merchandising.
Traid shops are busy stores that need vibrant people who can deal with high volumes of customers and keep our shop floors constantly stocked. Behind the scenes, Traid store teams also hang, tag and price large deliveries of clothes that come from our central warehouse.
Traid is a London living wage employer who loves to promote staff to senior positions from within.
Find out more about Traid here.
- Provide Traid customers with excellent service and the best in-store experience.
- Ensure the smooth operational running of the shop.
- Process the weekly delivery and keep the shop floor stocked.
- Be a shop cashier and balance the till at the end of the day.
- Implement and process Gift Aid donations.
- Be responsible for the store in the Manager’s absence.
- Be a brand ambassador for Traid.
- Has a passion for second-hand clothing, with a strong interest in fashion and knowledge of brands.
- Enjoys collaborating and working as part of a team.
- Has stamina to work in an incredibly busy retail store.
- Has a good track record of reliability in previous posts, with previous customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A creative thinker, who uses their initiative to find the best possible solution in every situation.
- Willing to be flexible with hours and working days.
To apply, please email your CV and a brief intro letter to Traid’s People and Recruitment Director, Enrico Rizzi.