- Happy Pride Month!
Textile projects we fund
- Reimagining Bangladesh’s Fabric Waste Of the fabric used in Bangladesh’s garments sector, about a quarter is wasted, according to Reverse Resources (2017). This represents […]
- AMMA: making textiles naturally Bleaching, printing and dyeing textiles is one of the most environmentally harmful stages of the garment production chain. Huge quantities […]
- A Sustainable Cotton Future for Ethiopia In recent years Ethiopia has attracted much attention from retailers as another potential textile hub to make clothes. However, while […]
- Ending Child & Forced Labour in Garments After funding a successful project aiming to rid the rug and carpet sector in Nepal and Afghanistan of child labour, […]
- What life is really like for Cambodian Garment Workers. Watch their films. 50 garment workers in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, have documented the hellish impoverished living and working conditions they endure making clothes […]
- Cultivating Non-GM Cotton Seeds There is a global shortage of non-GM (genetically modified) cotton seed, which must be used to grow organic, Fairtrade and […]