Donate Unwanted Clothes to TRAID with ASOS & Doddle!
Online fashion retailer ASOS and parcel company Doddle has teamed up with TRAID to encourage you to reuse your unwanted clothes rather than throwing them away, or leaving them to languish in your wardrobes! All you need to do is bring your unwanted garments into Doddle’s participating stores. We only ask that they are in good enough condition to resell in our charity shops.
By doing so you’re reducing waste and carbon emissions, and by helping to stock TRAID’s charity shops, you’re helping us raise funds to tackle social injustice and environmental damage caused by the fashion industry globally.
Want to get involved?
- Drop off your unwanted but wearable clothes and shoes to your closest Doddle store. Here’s the link to participating stores.
- Doddle will package your clothes and send them off to TRAID – you’ll need to provide your name and email address so we can keep in touch.
- TRAID will re-sell your clothes in our charity shops and do some seriously great stuff with the money.
- We’ll keep you updated and show you the difference you’re making.
- You’ll get that warm fuzzy feeling (and make space in that wardrobe for something new!)