- Change your clothes for good
- We stop over 3,000 tonnes of unwanted clothes from being thrown away every year
- We reuse over half a million garments in our shops every year
- We fund projects to stop the fashion industry exploiting people and our environment
- We've educated over 100,000 people of all ages to be more sustainable
Textile projects we fund
- Take the #Secondhandfirst Pledge Take TRAID’s #SECONDHANDFIRST Pledge and let us know what percentage of your wardrobe you commit to sourcing second-hand, rather than …
- Empowering Garment Workers A TRAID funded project with UK partner War on Want, and local partner NGWF, to stop the exploitation of garment workers in Bangladesh by helping them claim and defend their rights.
- Ending Sumangali Thittam A TRAID project to protect young girls in South India from bonded labour schemes called Sumangali Thittam in cotton spinning mills.
- Traidremade Traidremade x Alex Noble 2015 – Rights of Massive Collection Traidremade is a fashion label collaborating with artists and designers …